A Chilling Solution For The Whole Family!
If you’re like a lot of us a kegerator or refrigerator conversion kit is not really an option because we need something a little more utilitarian. By this I mean something that the whole family can use for their drinks as well as your beer fridge. This is where beverage center starts making a whole lot of sense. It doesn’t give you the ability to have draught beer at home but it does give you some place to keep a whole slug of bottles and cans of whatever beverage you want to store chilled and ready to go.
The beverage centers we will spotlight here come with clear glass doors and the ability to hold up to 138 12 ounce cans. If you have read any reviews for beverage centers elsewhere you may have noticed that the major gripe most people have is that they just don’t keep the beverages cold. Three units listed here do not appear to have this problem and will keep your drinks chilled down to the mid-30s if desired. So let’s roll out these three pieces of equipment and see which ones will suit your needs the best.
The Danby Company was created by the Danby family in 1945 as a small electrical appliances manufacturer with their first American office opening in Ohio during 1992. Like the other units on this list this beverage center comes with a clear glass front panel and interior lighting. In addition this unit also has a reversible door swing so that you can tailor it to your conditions. Here are some of the other features.
Danby Beverage Center Details:
- This beverage fridge is 3.3 cubic feet and has a capacity of 120 12 ounce cans
- Comes with 3 black wire shelves and bright interior lighting to make it easy to see what’s inside at all times.
- As mentioned earlier this machine has reversible door swing so you can have it open to the left or to the right.
- Comes with a mechanical thermostat that possesses a range of 43 – 57F.
- Has a recessed side door handle with a integrated lock and key.
- The door is made of tempered glass, has a black body and stainless trim.
- The overall footprint of the machine is 19.8 x 17.9 x 33.7 inches tall.
- 1 year parts and labor warranty is included.
To get further information on the Danby Beverage Refrigerator, read customer reviews order purchase simply click on the image above and a new window will open to fulfill your request.
EdgeStar 80 Can Built-In Beverage Cooler
Next on our list is the slightly smaller EdgeStar 80 Can Built-In Beverage Cooler. EdgeStar is a marquee brand for Living Direct Inc. (previously known as Richlund Ventures), has been around since 1999 and was created for the express purpose of providing hard-to-find appliances for small space living. This beverage center definitely does fit in with that credo by providing you with a compact and reliable way keep your beverages chill down. Now let’s take a deeper look at features.
EdgeStar Beverage Cooler Details:
- This beverage cooler is capable of being both a freestanding and built-in unit due its front ventilation abilities.
- The machine’s compressor is mounted on rubber bushings to minimize vibration and noise.
- The front doors are made of black dotted glass to not only showcase your beverages but the keep UV rays from entering and heating up the interior. The door is also reversible for left or right hand swing.
- A soft touch electronic control panel has been incorporated to ensure ease of adjustment along with blue interior lighting.
- The cooler’s external dimensions are 15 x 23.75 x 32 inches tall.
- The machine has a capacity to hold 80 12 ounce cans and is capable of maintaining a temperature between 38 and 50°F.
- Rounding out the features on this machine are a security lock, stainless steel flat bar door handle, auto defrost, built-in carbon filter and three glass shelves.
- Warranty is one-year parts and labor.
To get further information on the EdgeStar Beverage Cooler, read customer reviews order purchase simply click on the image above and a new window will open to fulfill your request.
Although you may not be familiar with the name NewAir they were incoprorated in 2002 and have since that time become a leader in Air Quality Control, Ice, wine and beverage coolers. This company specializes in custom built and luxury home appliances, being particularly well known for their beverage coolers. This NewAir model in particular has garnered 4.1 stars out of 5 from people that purchased it, which has earned it the third position here in our list. Let’s check it out little further shall we.
NewAir 84-Can Beverage Cooler Details:
- This cooler has a modern design which will look good in any setting and can hold up to 84 12 ounce cans of soda or beer.
- The door is reversible with a stainless steel frame.
- This cooler is for freestanding and with its compact design can fit into small places.
- The machine does have automatic defrost.
- Rounding out the list of features are full range temperature control, interior LED light and removable shelves.
- Overall dimensions of the cooler are 17.00″ x 18.50″ x 25.20″ Tall.
- A limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty is included.
While the NewAir model doesn’t carry all the features and benefits of the other two the one benefit that stands out with this machine is its price, which is below $260 US. So if you’re on somewhat of a limited budget and need to keep expenses low this cooler may be just what you looking for.
To get further information on this Beverage Center, read customer reviews order purchase simply click on the image above and a new window will open to fulfill your request.
So there you have three beverage centers that are the most highly rated by people that bought them. All you have to do now decide which one fits your situation and conditions.